- This is not a medical-grade mask, toy, or Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and is not intended as a replacement for medical-grade personal protective equipment or other recommended measures to stop the community spread of any viruses including social distancing, washing your hands, and refraining from touching your face. The exterior of the mask can become contaminated, so take precautions including washing your hands after touching the mask.
- This is not an FDA approved product. This product makes no claims of antimicrobial protection, antiviral protection, particulate filtration, or infection prevention or reduction. This product is not intended for use in a medical setting.
- This mask should not be placed on young children under age 4, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- Mask should be washed before first wear and after each use. Avoid adjusting mask our touching your face. The exterior of the mask can become contaminated, so take precautions including washing your hands after touching the mask. Review government websites for additional information and resources.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – small parts. Not for children under 4 years.
- A note to our Canada customers: Consult federal or provincial government websites for information on how to protect yourself.
- Please note: All masks are non-returnable.
3 Cats with Big Eyes
Our masks are made with a soft, stretchy, knit blend, Comfort stretch.
- Contoured shape for comfort and ease.
- Tubular stretch ear loop.
- Made of Two-layer cotton.
- Washable and reusable.
- Inside Pocket for a Filter.