Our Commitment to Privacy
Online Account Registration
You need to register with Juvenileway.com to make your shopping faster and easier. For users who are not registered or don’t want to be registered, for them, we request to provide us their online account (email address and password), billing and shipping information for orders placed in each visit. As a registered customer, you only have to enter your billing and shipping addresses as well as account information once and we assure you that the information you will be providing us will securely stored in our database for your further ease. You may use your username and password to access your online account with us any time and may even add, delete, or modify your current information. Whenever you are use computer at a public place, we request you to log out at the end of your session. If you do this then we ensure you that your information is secure and would not be accessible to anyone else from that computer system.
How do we gather information?
When you click to shop on Juvenileway.com, we acquire certain information to complete your transaction. This may include your name, shipping address, billing address, telephone number, credit/debit card number with expiration date, and email address. If you participate in our contests, we may collect additional information. Under any circumstance, we do not share or sell your personal information to other parties. In addition to the below mentioned uses, your contact information provided will be used to contact you, regarding the status of an order, answer your questions and, unless you choose to opt-out, to send you communications about upcoming sales, discounts, contests, promotions and product information.
What do we do with the Information gathered?
- Billing Information : We use this information to confirm your credit/debit card information and to contact you if we find any obstacle in processing your order. Your billing information may also be used for future Aromatic Fumes Inc. print mailings such as Juvenileway catalogs. You may requested to log out from our mailing list at any time.
- Shipping Information : Items are shipped once they are located in stock, your payment is approved, and the receiving address is verified.
Shipping for Juvenileway
- $5 shipping for standard orders (under 13 ounces) in the CANADA (via Canada Post Standard shipping). Canada Post Standard shipping does not offer global tracking information.
- We are not responsible for any items/packages lost during transit or if it has been tracked as delivered.
- Orders will ship out within 2 to 3 business days from the IN-STOCK DATE at the time of purchase. Please note our warehouse is closed on weekends.
- Orders placed during weekends and holidays will be processed the next available business day. Additionally, orders placed after 10:00 AM EST will be processed out the following business day.
- Delivery on time is subject to the Terms of Service published by the carrier. Please note circumstances out of our control such as natural disasters, holiday delays, etc. may cause shipping delayed and postponements.
- The recipient of the order will be responsible for any import duties or taxes charged by the recipient’s country and any carrier-related fees. These fees can vary widely from country to country. Please contact your local customs office for further information.
Credit/Debit Card Information
Our goal is to minimize your exposure to risk and the impact of any fraud. To ensure we can continue to reach you whenever potential fraud is detected. Kindly keep us informed your correct contact number and addresses all the time. All credit and/or debit card information is used to process your online order. We may also need to provide this information to the company or companies who process your credit card payments.
After placing an order with Juvenileway.com, you will receive an email confirmation that we have received your order. You will receive this email only if you have provided us with your correct email address. Your email information may also be used for future Aromatic Fumes, Inc. Email Newsletters, which will include unsubscribing instructions. We would like to reiterate that under no circumstances do we ever share, sell, or rent your personal information with outside parties.
Cookies and Their Use
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Please note that your web browser must be set to accept cookies before you can place an order at Juvenileway.com.